dinsdag, maart 20, 2007

art journal challenge #2

And this is the card I made for challenge #2 with the prompt: what is powerful to you?
I didn't have to think verry long about this prompt.
Of course my family is verry powerful to me, but I also have a groups of good friends. I've get to know them by internet, a Yahoo group. Our main interest is: our childeren. When we started e-mailing 8 years a go, we all had baby's, but know they are grown up, but we still are chatting and meeting each other.

These are friends for life!!! I love you girls!!!

11 opmerkingen:

Marjolein zei

Hee Paule, leuk dat je begonnen bent meid!! Dit is een leuke kaart joh!

Jen zei

Beautiful cards!

Emily Falconbridge zei

great cards - so glad you are joining us!

Gonzo zei

Love you too, dear! ;)

*even my toenails are blushing now...!*

Marjo zei

love you to!! (I'm the one with the yellow bear)

eliane zei

leuk , je bent begonnen !!
had je die tips van Marjolein nog ??
Ik wil ze ook graag. ik wil ze ook gaan doen deze cards.

Cisca zei

thanks a lot, i am proud to be a member of our BP group.

love,Cisca (the one dressed in turquoise)

Unknown zei

Fantastic card :)

Gonzo zei

I am the owner of the bear :D (it's orange, Marjo! :P )

I am the one next to Cisca, dressed in grey... and that pic is taken on one of the happiest days in my life!!!

Anoniem zei

Heeeeeee I'm the purple one on the left side :)
We must come together again soon girls...I miss you all !

Luv
Tanja

Anoniem zei

I am the one sitting in front of the purple girl;-D

Love you all and I hope we´ll see each other soon:-))

Alja