dinsdag, maart 20, 2007

art journal challenge #1

For a while, I followed the creations Marjolein made for the art journal challenge of Emily.
And it inspired me to make my own.
So I collected all challenges so far and finally this weekend I found some free time te start.
This is my first challenge. The prompt was: something you are proud of...
This prompt had a good connection with a course I am following. For this weeks class we had to make 5 compliments to your self! So I took one of them for this card.
I really have to admitt that it isn't easy for me to choose something I am proud of..... people who know me very well now are thinking: don't be so pessimistic!
But however: I am proud of doing my job as the chairman of the OR (the committee that stands for the rights of the employees).......

2 opmerkingen:

Marjolein zei

Mooi meid, mooie kleuren ook!! Wacht maar, voordat je et weet, ben je totaal verslaafd hieraan!

Marjo zei

En ik ben trots op jou!!
:-)